Who is the Garden Tutor course not for?
If you meet any of the following criteria, then Garden Tutor is likely not for you.
- You don’t like reading instruction manuals and prefer to learn by doing
- You have been actively gardening for years
- You consider yourself an intermediate gardener
- You already know how to plan, plant and maintain a garden
It’s worth mentioning that we’ve had plenty of seasoned gardeners go through the course and say things like “I wish I had Garden Tutor when I got started gardening.”
Who is this Garden Tutor course for?
If you meet any of the following criteria, then Garden Tutor is likely a perfect fit for you.
- You are new to gardening
- You have no idea how to plan, plant and maintain a garden
- You are looking for a single-source introduction to gardening
- You like to learn a new subject by thoroughly understanding it before diving in